Who doesn't love TACO TIME? Well if you are anything like me and suffer from gut health issues or follow a ketogenic lifestyle, you can't eat them! TRAGEDY!
These tacos are gluten free, organic, plant based, paleo and low carb! I found amazing tortilla wraps which are full of simple organic ingredients for people who suffer from celiac/gluten sensitivies, food senstivities, or are following a low carb lifestyle! I believe that food is medicine and illness begins with nutritional deficiencies. In order to support wellness and fight disease we need clean food from a clean environment.
If you live near a Whole Foods you can find 'Live Organic Tumeric wraps' but I love ordering online since it's difficult to find these items in stores. I'm made a list of available wraps which are super healthy! Just click the name and it will take you to amazon where you can get them delivered!
Click below to Read more
Keays2Wellness Wraps List
NUCO Tumeric Coconut Wraps
Julian Bakery Paleo Wraps
Wrawp Spirulina Organic Gluten Free Wrap
Wrawp Spicy Organic Gluten Free Wrap
🐟 For fish 🐟
1 pound of white fish (cod/mahi mahi/haddock)
2 tbsp Olive oil
4 garlic cloves minced
1 chipotle pepper or pepper of choice
1/2 onion diced
2 tbsp ghee
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp sea salt
4 tortilla wraps
1 jalapeno chopped
4 cups red cabbage or slaw mix
1 - 2 drops of Young Living Lime essential oil
Pinch of salt
Avocado Mayo ( Recommended brand Primal Kitchen )
Or this Recipe👇
3 medium (approx. 5 oz each) avocados
1/8 cup lemon juice (or I recommend 1 to 2 drops Young Living Lemon Essential Oil)
1/4 cup olive oil
3 cloves garlic
2 tsp sea salt or pink Himalayan salt
3/8 cup water
1/4 cup fresh parsley or 1 tbsp dried
1 scoop Swerve Sweetner or 2 tbsp honey
1. Combine the olive oil, lime oil, garlic, paprika, chili powder, salt and chipotle pepper in a mini-food processor or blender and pulse until smooth. Place fish in a large ziplock bag and pour sauce over it. Move the fish around until fully coated in the sauce. Allow to marinate for 15 minutes.
2. In a tall pan with the olive oil on medium-high heat, fry the diced onion, about 5 minutes.
3. Reduce to a medium heat, add the chopped jalapeno and garlic while stirring for another 2 minutes.
4. Add the ghee and fish fillets to the pan.
5. Mix everything for about 8 minutes until the fish is cooked.
6. If desired heat tortillas on pan for a few minutes.
To prepare the slaw, toss together the cabbage mix, lime juice or oil, sea salt and jalapeno, set aside until ready to eat.
Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Combine until smooth. Pour dressing over tacos.
Macros per serving
Protein: 24 grams
Fat: 20 grams
Net Carbs: 7 grams